Free Introductory Talks in Northeast FloridaTwo Locations
Offered in many cities including (but not limited to):
New Smyrna Beach
Please contact us to schedule something in your area
835C Anastasia Blvd
St. Augustine, FL 32080 map
Phone: (904) 826-3838
Learn Transcendental Meditation in Northeast Florida
You are invited to a special introductory talk on the Transcendental Meditation (TM) technique in Northeast Florida. Admission is free. For the schedule, please use the contact form on the left, or call (904) 826-3838.
The TM technique has been learned by over 6 million people, and over 350 published studies have found it highly effective for stress, anxiety, insomnia, hypertension, and more.
What you’ll learn
- Why TM is so effective for stress and anxiety
- How TM improves brain function and memory
- What happens during TM
- Why TM is easy to practice
- Why TM works from the start
- How to learn TM in Northeast Florida TM instruction requires personal one-on-one instruction from a certified TM teacher, so it won’t be taught during this group introduction. However, you’ll have the opportunity to meet local TM teachers and sign up to learn the TM technique.
Meet the certified TM teachers
Regine de Toledo, Richard Pinto, Duane Szczepanski, MD, Robin Zabel and John Jacobson
Why learn from a certified TM teacher?
Only certified TM teachers can provide instruction in the authentic Transcendental Meditation technique, which is the only technique found to produce the benefits documented in the published research.
Certified TM teachers have successfully completed an intensive 5-month in-residence Teacher Training Course, and they maintain their certification through ongoing professional courses for TM teachers.
In the U.S., the training and certification of TM teachers is available exclusively from Maharishi Foundation USA, a federally-recognized non-profit educational organization.
St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra Beach, Palm Coast, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, DeLand, Deltona, and Palatka.