Free Introductory Talks in Providence Rhode IslandTwo Locations
Please contact us for appointment
319 Hope Street
Providence, RI 02906 map
Phone: (401) 528-1033
Learn Transcendental Meditation in Providence Rhode Island
You are invited to a special introductory talk on the Transcendental Meditation (TM) technique in Providence Rhode Island. Admission is free. For the schedule, please use the contact form on the left, or call (401) 528-1033.
The TM technique has been learned by over 6 million people, and over 350 published studies have found it highly effective for stress, anxiety, insomnia, hypertension, and more.
What you’ll learn
- Why TM is so effective for stress and anxiety
- How TM improves brain function and memory
- What happens during TM
- Why TM is easy to practice
- Why TM works from the start
- How to learn TM in Providence Rhode Island TM instruction requires personal one-on-one instruction from a certified TM teacher, so it won’t be taught during this group introduction. However, you’ll have the opportunity to meet local TM teachers and sign up to learn the TM technique.
Meet the certified TM teacher
Why learn from a certified TM teacher?
Only certified TM teachers can provide instruction in the authentic Transcendental Meditation technique, which is the only technique found to produce the benefits documented in the published research.
Certified TM teachers have successfully completed an intensive 5-month in-residence Teacher Training Course, and they maintain their certification through ongoing professional courses for TM teachers.
In the U.S., the training and certification of TM teachers is available exclusively from Maharishi Foundation USA, a federally-recognized non-profit educational organization.
Providence, Newport, Warwick, Bristol, Kingston, Westerly, Woonsocket, and all of Rhode Island, New Bedford (MA), Fall River (MA), North Attleboro (MA), Franklin (MA), Taunton (MA).