Free Introductory Talks in St. LouisTwo Locations
St. Louis Location:
Please register below or contact us for an appointment
For Brentwood click the link
Brentwood TM Center
13023 Tesson Ferry Rd #100
St. Louis, MO map
Phone: (314) 534-8332
Learn Transcendental Meditation in St. Louis
You are invited to a special introductory talk on the Transcendental Meditation (TM) technique in St. Louis. Admission is free. You can reserve a seat for your chosen date using the calendar on the right, or call (314) 534-8332.
The TM technique has been learned by over 6 million people, and over 350 published studies have found it highly effective for stress, anxiety, insomnia, hypertension, and more.
What you’ll learn
- Why TM is so effective for stress and anxiety
- How TM improves brain function and memory
- What happens during TM
- Why TM is easy to practice
- Why TM works from the start
- How to learn TM in St. Louis TM instruction requires personal one-on-one instruction from a certified TM teacher, so it won’t be taught during this group introduction. However, you’ll have the opportunity to meet local TM teachers and sign up to learn the TM technique.
Meet the certified TM teacher
Why learn from a certified TM teacher?
Only certified TM teachers can provide instruction in the authentic Transcendental Meditation technique, which is the only technique found to produce the benefits documented in the published research.
Certified TM teachers have successfully completed an intensive 5-month in-residence Teacher Training Course, and they maintain their certification through ongoing professional courses for TM teachers.
In the U.S., the training and certification of TM teachers is available exclusively from Maharishi Foundation USA, a federally-recognized non-profit educational organization.
the St. Louis Area .