Free Introductory Talks
Please choose a location and register below (or contact us for an appointment)
To see dates or RSVP click here
Ann Arbor location:
2002 Hogback Rd., Suite 8
Ann Arbor, MI 48105 map
Phone: (734) 660-5589
Email: send us an email
Learn Transcendental Meditation in Ann Arbor
You are invited to a special introduction to the Transcendental Meditation (TM) technique on your choice of dates in Ann Arbor. Admission is free.
The TM technique has been learned by over 6 million people, and over 350 published studies have found it effective as a natural treatment for stress and anxiety, insomnia, hypertension, and more.
What you’ll learn
- Why TM is so effective for stress and anxiety
- How TM improves brain function and memory
- What happens during TM
- Why TM is easy to practice
- Why TM works from the start
- How to learn TM in Ann ArborTM instruction requires personal one-on-one instruction from a certified TM teacher, so it won’t be taught during this group introduction. However, you’ll have the opportunity to meet local TM teachers and sign up to learn the TM technique.
Certified TM Teachers — Jos and Laurie Jacobs
Why Learn From A Certified TM Teacher?
Only certified TM teachers can provide instruction in the authentic Transcendental Meditation technique, which is the only technique found to produce the benefits documented in the published research.
Certified TM teachers have successfully completed an intensive 5-month in-residence Teacher Training Course, and they maintain their certification through ongoing professional courses for TM teachers.
In the U.S., the training and certification of TM teachers is available exclusively from Maharishi Foundation USA, a federally-recognized non-profit educational organization.
Ann Arbor,Canton, Livonia, Romulus, Trenton, Northville, Dearborn, Plymouth, Grosse Ile and Toledo, Ohio.