Free Introductory Talks
Please call for appointment
Phone: (508) 653-3820
Email: send us an email
Learn Transcendental Meditation in Boston Metro West
You are invited to a special introduction to the Transcendental Meditation (TM) technique on your choice of dates in Boston Metro West. Admission is free.
The TM technique has been learned by over 6 million people, and over 350 published studies have found it effective as a natural treatment for stress and anxiety, insomnia, hypertension, and more.
What you’ll learn
- Why TM is so effective for stress and anxiety
- How TM improves brain function and memory
- What happens during TM
- Why TM is easy to practice
- Why TM works from the start
- How to learn TM in Boston Metro West TM instruction requires personal one-on-one instruction from a certified TM teacher, so it won’t be taught during this group introduction. However, you’ll have the opportunity to meet local TM teachers and sign up to learn the TM technique.
Meet the certified TM teacher
Why learn from a certified TM teacher?
Only certified TM teachers can provide instruction in the authentic Transcendental Meditation technique, which is the only technique found to produce the benefits documented in the published research.
Certified TM teachers have successfully completed an intensive 5-month in-residence Teacher Training Course, and they maintain their certification through ongoing professional courses for TM teachers.
In the U.S., the training and certification of TM teachers is available exclusively from Maharishi Foundation USA, a federally-recognized non-profit educational organization.
Natick, MA, Framingham, Ashland, Natick, Wellesley, Hopkington, Holliston, Milford, Metcalf, West Medway, Pondville, Foxboro, Weston, Wayland, Sudbury, Needham, Dedham, Dover, Hudson, Westwood, Marlboro, Millis, Medfield, Sherborn, Walpole, Burlington, Norwood, Sharon, Canton, Norton, Stoughton, East Bridgewater, Randolph, Holbrook, Avon, Easton, South Easton, Holbrook, Maynard.