The December, 2012 TEDxWomen conference in Washington, DC included a fascinating talk by Dr. John Hagelin, world-renowned quantum physicist, science and public policy expert, speaking about the value of meditation as a powerful tool for health, education and post-traumatic stress.
Founded in 1974, TED (Technology, Entertainment and Design) is a global set of conferences, whose aims are disseminating “ideas worth spreading.”
Watch this 10-minute presentation by clicking on the video link below.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
John Hagelin, Ph.D. has conducted pioneering research at CERN (the European Center for Particle Physics) and SLAC (the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center). He is responsible for the development of a highly successful Grand Unified Field Theory based on the superstring—a theory that was featured in a cover story of Discover magazine.
In addition, Dr. Hagelin is one of the world’s preeminent researchers on the effects of the meditation on brain development, and the use of meditation to address critical problems in the field of education, rehabilitation, and post-traumatic stress.
- Meditation Research Conference Held at NY Academy of Sciences
- Transcendental Meditation Helps Police with Post Traumatic Stress – PTSD
- Conference on Yoga and Naturopathy Focuses on TM and Science
- “Transcendental Meditation May Help Stressed Vets” –Bloomberg Businessweek
- World peace from the quantum level: Dr. John Hagelin and David Lynch
If you are interested in locating a Certified Teacher
in your area, or have any specific questions please
call us at 1-888-LEARN TM (1-888-532-7686)
or submit the information below.