The 3 steps to learn TM
- Free introductory talk Find your local TM teacher for a schedule and to see availability of live in-person and virtual talks, or view an intro video here.
What you’ll learn:
- How TM cultivates inner peace and self-actualization
- Why TM is so effective for stress and anxiety
- What happens during TM
- Why anyone can practice TM
- Why TM works from the start
- Meet privately with a certified TM teacherThis free personal discussion normally takes place right after the intro talk, and can also be done virtually.
Take the TM course
To ensure the success of each student, the Transcendental Meditation technique is taught exclusively by certified teachers over four consecutive sessions.
The first session of the TM course is always in-person, but the following three can be done either in-person or remotely with our new custom app (availability varies by location).
All in-person sessions will incorporate the latest COVID safety guidelines. ?
Session 1: Personal instruction
Sessions 2 to 4: Small group
- Option A: In-person. Small group sessions with your teacher (1.5 - 2 hours/session)
- Option B: At-home. After your personal instruction, the rest of the TM course can be completed on a flexible schedule. This option includes online sessions with your teacher, and approximately 6 hours total of interactive instructions on our custom app.
Follow-up (1 hr, approx. 10 days later)
- Small group session (with Q&A), and a one-on-one “tune-up” to ensure your TM practice is easy and enjoyable, and you’re gaining maximum benefit.
- Available remotely or in-person